AdVANCE SAT I / ACT Math Attack Concept Flashcards
Introductory Price Introductory price $32.95 Retail price
* FREE SHIPPING on all U.S. orders
Do you want to RAISE your SAT 1 / ACT Math test scores?
How would it feel to ACE the Math exams?
You can make it happen by learning the concepts contained in the AdVANCE SAT I / ACT Math Attack flashcards and quizzing your knowledge with the included practice questions. Plus, you get free online support - more practice questions, worksheets to help you if you get stuck on any of the concepts and more..
Why Choose AdVANCE SAT / ACT Flashcards:
- Up-to-date essential formulas & concepts from the new redesigned tests
- No overwhelm (175+ cards vs. competitor's 500+ cards)
- Show you how the concepts are tested to understand the thinking process needed
- List of formulas on the cards for quick review
- Free online support & 10 minute consultation call
- 175+ ACT & SAT I Math Flashcards
- Practice questions that test the mastery of the concepts
- Online access to additional practice questions, concept drills and review materials
- 5.5" x 4.25" glossy cards with a binder ring
Suggested Study Process
- Look over the AdVANCE SAT I / ACT Math Attack Concept Flashcards to get a an idea of the scope of the math concepts being tested.
- Based upon the Roman numeral in the lower right-hand corner, divide the cards into the 6 subsets.
- Study the Group I cards, and take the Group I quiz.
- For the practice questions you missed or could not answer, go back and review the cards.
- Review Group II cards, and take the Group II quiz.
- Continue this process for all 6 groups.
- Take additional quizzes (Quizzes section of the set). After every two group quizzes, there is a quiz that covers multiple groups: Groups I and II, Groups II and III, etc. Then at the end there are quizzes on all groups. This quiz process has been designed to facilitate your retention of the concepts.
If after completing the included practice questions you wish to get additional test prep materials, send us a request for more.
You also should plan to take several real practice sections of these tests so that you also become familiar with both the format and the correct pacing necessary to complete the test in the allotted time.
Good Luck on your exams!
AdVANCE SAT I / ACT Math Attack Story
AdVANCE SAT I / ACT Math Attack is a set of the most frequently-tested concepts on both the SAT I and the ACT redesigned tests.
The math sections on both the revised SAT I and the ACT require students to know formulas that they have learned in math courses, some of which they took 2-3 years earlier.
Therefore, students must review and relearn formulas for concepts such as logarithms, ellipses, imaginary numbers, etc. They also must review processes for simplifying radicals, working with complex numbers, etc.
Because Sara Vance wrote these ACT & SAT math flashcards for the hundreds of students she has prepped over the past 20 years, we can state with confidence that students who know the formulas and processes on these ACT & SAT math flashcards will raise their scores significantly.